Saturday, June 8, 2013

Introducing our newest "ONE-CLICK" Diva




I'm BEYOND excited to introduce you all to Kris Adams ! She has just made the CRAZY decision to partner with me in running Can't Read Just One's facebook page and blogsite! Some of the awesome authors on our page probably already know Kris from the facebook group: Pimpin Ain't Easy. For BOOK LOVER'S, Author's, Books, & Models and MORE! (if not you need to join that group ASAP)

Please help me in welcoming her to our blog! With all of her awesome connections to authors, models, and photographers, I can see our blog rising to new heights!! Her info. will be added soon to our "One-Click Divas" tab, so keep checking back to find out more about our newest Diva! 
 
I'm soooo excited to have her as a fellow "One-Click Diva"....let the fun and games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment