Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Wingman Chronicles By James Holeva

 
 
The Wingman Chronicles, a humorous/erotic autobiographical novel by comedian/author/actor/lothario James Holeva, available on Amazon.
 
 
Biography:
 
"The Wingman" James Holeva is a filthy comedian/author/actor/lothario who enjoys having sex in bedrooms, backseats & bathroom stalls. Read about in his humorous, erotic autobiographical novel available on Amazon.


My review of The Wingman Chronicles by James Holeva. Reviewed by Kris Adams

I was given the opportunity to read this strangers book, given to me personally by the man himself. Let me start off with, you think FSOG is hot, you ain't seen nothin yet!
This book had me so mesmerized, I could not stop reading it! I continued to research James and found him to be an intriguing man. Real and raw. My favorite kind of guy, which in my world, seems nonexistent.
There was so much to this book that made you laugh your ass off because its in fact "REAL." James is a real life player with an 8 incher that I would LOVE to see for myself. Even the blue haired ladies got to see it. I feel a little jealous of that one. He's the perfect man that a woman needs, funny, honest, good looking, and a dirty man that can cum more times than I have ever experienced with a man! Like a dream man, even if its just for one night!
Lets see, I officially love "lobster" now. I now want to attend a funeral, I want to meet his lovely sister that just cracks me up, and, well, I'd like to be alone in a bathroom with him for some "alone time."
Now lets get to Noelle. This broad, aka, whore just drove me nuts! She's all over the place. I kept waiting for the part where she would finally admit she loved saying Fuck Me Daddy because she was abused by her father, but that never came out. Then she wanted to be called James "Dirty Whore!" She asked for it, he did what she asked and then on a normal day when he called her a whore she would flip her lid, but the next day she was saying "Fuck Me Daddy, call me your whore!" I don't know, I think she's like bipolar or possible split personalities.
Then her fugly friend Renee? Ya, I coulda throat punched the bitch, like legit!
I'm really hoping the whole "ending with Noelle" is not over, but then again I do. She's a mind fuck is what she is. But who am I to judge?
This is by far, the BEST book I have read to date since my personal reading and writing quest began about 2 years ago.
I give MAJOR props to James for this and cannot wait to see what he has in store for us next. And really hoping to meet him in person someday, bathroom sex or not, I don't care, I just wanna chill with this crazy dude! I'm sure it would be a good time to remember.
I definitely recommend this book for anyone who is into real life stories! It's takes a genuine person to come out and do what he did and I congratulate him on his future endeavors. He will be a very well know man all over, soon enough, especially with my personal "PIMPIN" skills!
One last thing! If you didn't know, James is a comedian/sexpert/actor/and pretty much a jack of all trades! Check out his TV pilot here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8vXGxJwDs. Make sure to check him out on his comedy/book tour!
Thank you James for giving me the opportunity to read your book and also thank you for your help with the things you have done for me.

What are you waiting for you crazy broads?!?!?! GO GET THIS BOOK AND READ IT!

You can find James on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/letsgetcreepin

You can find his book in Amazon for Kindle at:: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wingman-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0096DIAW2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1369108497&sr=1-1&keywords=the+wingman+chronicles

You can find him on Amazon for his paperback at: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wingman-Chronicles-James-Holeva/dp/1479344591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1369108441&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=the+wingman+chronicles

2 comments:

  1. Great review Kris..I picked up this book because of you when you first posted..and it is hilarious...whomever reads will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James is such a wonderful man too! And thank you!

      Delete